ForexEarlyWarning (Mark McDonnell) Review Visit site Customer relationship FAILED I would like to say something about Mark McDonnell. If you see what he say 039We checked our customer database and there is nobody by the name of (Name of person) in the Forexearly warning database, past or present. This person has never been a client.039 Blah blah. Rubbish He made it up and being excuse that the customer is not exist. I think they are actually exist. How do I know Because I have been there with him for about two months. Anyway, my name is cover up and he will not recognise me. When I ask him lot of questions and he always complained and moan. For example, read that information and that things like that. He was just spew coming out of his words and bitter with me. I think he is a bad teacher and was impatient. If you see many negative customer about him and they were exactly right as what I thought. The software could be good stuff but the problem is Mark039s attitude. I don039t like his straightforward answer. But hey, it is not the newbie039s fault and they are all trying to learn. If Mark is a good teacher with his patient and supportive then the learners will be happy to learn under him. Simple is that Mark McDonnell is a big liar when he say about his comment Believe me I have been there with him It was clear that he failed in customer relationship Just grow up and be man up Mark PS: I am teacher and I know what I do when teaching to the learners in the classroom. Most important is to be good relationship including encouragement, supportive and care. PSS: I am not being negative but I learned that from my experience with Mark, unfortunately, I left him because of his attitude and move on to a better forex mentor and made some profits. They are miles better attitude than Mark Reply by Mark Mc Donnell submitted Sep 17, 2016: This is Mark Mc Donnell, owner of Forexearlywarning. Most of our reviews are 5 stars, so this review stands out as an obvious fake and is full of falsehoods. The reviewer never discusses our trading system, which is the best available worldwide, and heshe (the reviewer) sounds pretty immature. I invite anyone who reads this to review the Forexearlywarning trading system and simply email us and ask for a free skype or phone call and we will always respond whether or not you are our customer. Our weekly webinars and forex education is free. I do not understand why FPA allows these unsubstantiated reviews with no proof to be published on their website because it is a poor reflection on FPA and also the reviewer to say thing like this surrounded by legitimate 5 star reviews. Forexearlywarning To create Forexearlywarning review we checked Forexearlywarning reputation at lots of sites, including Siteadvisor and MyWOT. Unfortunately, we did not find sufficient information whether Forexearlywarning does not look fraudulent, but we discovered that the domain is safe for children. We would describe it as legit. Mark McDonnell of MT2 Enterprises LLC still needs more reviews of their project as there is too little data to define the sites trustworthiness. Please be warned that to describe security status of Forexearlywarning we use data openly available on the Web, thus we cannot guarantee that no scam sites might have been mistakenly considered legit and no fraud or PC issues may occur in this regard. But usually the crowdsourced data we have is pretty accurate. Lets see it below. Forexearlywarning Reviews These are unsolicited emails and forex review letters that we have recieved from our clients about the Forexearlywarning trading system. These are the open trades I have at the close of Friday trading 632011. These were put on late Wednesday night 612011 thru early Thursday morning 622011. This amounts to about 11,500 for that period. From the beginning of the week did about 5,000 waiting for the trend changes. This grew the account 40 for the week, alto not all booked yet. At the present rate of pip consumption by the end of June the account will have grown to over 200 for the month as long as I continue to do what I have been doing. Several in here are for the longer term hold per the daily. I joined Forexearlywarning in January and demo traded for a couple of months then got to big for my britches and the wind knocked out of my sails. Market has a habit of doing that to you. But lesson learned. Now it is getting scary, have never had so much money in my life all at one time. Thanks T Just wanted to say thank you for everything. I listened to all the lessons over weekend. I didnt paper trade on Monday but started to trade on Wednesday at 3 am to 10:30 am eastern time with 9 position open. I was able to get 350 pips following the trading plan. I appreciate all that you do. KJC Hi, my name is Claudio and I live in Italy and Ilsquom a satisfied customer from about two months. I trade the Forex market from about three years and till now I have struggled to have consistent results. Your system was a real revelation for me, Im passionately studying it, and Irsquom quickly developing a new way to see FX market that allow me to gain more than thousand pips in few time. Excuse me for my approximate English and if my questions are irrelevant for a profitable trading, but I love this trading system and I would like to deeply understand it. Thanks in advance for your attention. All the best. CF from Italy Hello again. This email is just an update of my progress. I am doing very well and am up to trading 12 micro lots after 3 months now. The fear of buying at the highs is slowly fading away. I am starting to hold my winners far longer and after seeing what the yen has done lately, it helps to build confidence on holding on instead of getting out with just a handful of pips. I have attached a screenshot of my equity curve. This is the best trading I have ever been able to do for an extended period of time. Thank you again. RH Im one of those new traders that has been struggling and have wasted a lot of money on bullshit training. I ran across your site yesterday and just devoured it reading all the lessons all day long. I am writing to say that I am so impressed with your honesty, integrity, and knowledge and the way that you freely share it with us. I didnt waste a second once I read your material and signed up immediately as a subscriber. I intend to follow your instructions to the letter and become a very successful trader as I am a disabled veteran and needed something I could do on my own from home. Thank you for your service to the forex community, I wish you the best success and will be with you for many, many years. Best wishes, CT Dear Dan and Rick Congratulations on becoming co-owners of the ForexEarlyWarning. I am very excited and happy for you - Ive been tuning in every week to the Metro Detroit webinars for over a year now and have come to respect and appreciate what you are doing to help other traders so much. My forex journey began in November 2011 when Mark visited Vancouver. I was blown away by Marks integrity and passion for sharing his hard earned knowledge of trading Forex. The whole concept of offering free quality education and very low subscription cost was so fresh and unexpected in todays quest for high profits by the rest of the Forex Industry. I havent met Joel yet, but his reputation precedes him, his posting in Yahoo group are very insightful and reveal his deep knowledge of the trend following fx trading. Congratulations to Joel as well. These are great and very exciting changes and I am thankful to be part of such a fantastic group of traders, and people most of all A few weeks ago Mark mentioned that he might consider holding a seminar in Detroit in some near future - Ill be first on the list, itll be a great chance to meet you all there I am transitioning to being a full time trader - something I could not have dreamed of just a year ago. ForexEarlyWarning has been a true life changer, keep on the good work With gratitude and appreciation, YV, Vancouver Hello Guys, Lots of success with your new and improved venture with one of the best FX trading methods in the world BvdW, The Netherlands These are the result of my demo basket trade that I entered on Thursday, April 4, 2013: AUDJPY 314.6 pipsForex Alerts and Forex Signals Access the latest Trading Plan and The Forex Heatmapreg by clicking on this link: Forexearlywarning provides forex alert systems, profitable live signals and trend based trading plans across 28 currency pairs. We trade with the larger time frames and trends of the market. The trading signals we provide include trend signals, specific pairs to trade from our trading plans, and visual signals from our live signal system, The Forex Heatmapreg . Our subscription price is only 19.95 per month A complete trading system. Our various forex alerts systems includes audible price breakout alerts, visual trading alerts, live currency strength alerts, and economic news calendar alerts. The Forex Heatmapreg is a visual signal system for all 28 pairs we follow and provides real time trade entry management. The heatmap software is live on our website during market hours. Start My Subscription for 19.95 per month via PayPal or credit card. Or we can arrange to accept checks from a USA bank. Each trading plan is designed to put you into a swing trade or a longer term position trade while trading in the direction of the larger trends and time frames. Our daily plans are issued well in advance of the main trading session. You will always know what pairs are trending up and down, and where the price alert levels and breakout points are. Our forex market analysis method is multiple time frame analysis. To follow the trends of the market we provide a set of free forex trend indicators . The free trend indicators can be installed on any broker charting system, including Meta trader. Traders can then start to set the price alerts that we specify every day in our plans for price breakouts of support and resistance. Our trading plans, forex alerts and signals are supplemented by a complete system, including full market assessment, verified trade entries, stop loss guidance and money management. Our trading plans also give take profit or hold recommendations based on the market conditions. Since we provide trading plans, alerts, and signals for 28 currency pairs not just the EURUSD and GBPUSD, you can introduce more pairs like the EURJPY, AUDCAD and faster moving pairs like the GBPAUD and GBPJPY to your trading program. The trading plans and alert systems can also be used by day traders. Our daily plans and price alerts, when combined with a strong entry management system like The Forex Heatmapreg, will give you the necessary real time information traders need to pinpoint all of your trade entries. Any trader who is interested in following the trends of the currency market will like our trading system. Follow our price alerts, market trends and heatmap signals like an expert. Summary of Subscriber Services As a subscriber you will receive all of the following services for 19.95 per month: Fixed price of 19.95 per month, no add-ons or up selling, written forex trading plans . full time access to The Forex Heatmapreg plus backup system, live forex heatmap alerts on your desktop and mobile devices, trend indicators for multiple time frame analysis and setting audible price alerts, and all of our resources for learning the system including our 35 illustrated lessons, audio library, video library, and live and archived webinars on Monday and Wednesday nights, along with email, phone, and Skype support.
No comments:
Post a Comment